Medical Coding and Billing Training for the AAPC CPC Exam and AHIMA CCS Exam. Training is given by the World Record Trainer Dr Guptha with 42 certifications. Get the expert training.
Training covers ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS in detail with 7 CPC Mock exams.
· Hostel facility Available for OUT of HYDERABAD students
· Day Scholar Batches in Ameerpet and Dilsukhngar.- Hyderabad
· 7 Mock Exams-Extensive Preparation
· Intensive Study Program-8 hours per day with accommodation
· High-end training by most experienced and US Trainers
Call Now -
Training is given in the following ways1. Classroom Training for 2 months OR
2. Online training for 3 months
3. Or Fast track CPC Training for 10 days with FREE Hostel Facility
DON’T Miss the offer, medical coding has high demand. Medesun is located in Hyderabad. Pioneers in Medical coding, HL7 Training in India.
Why you should get Quality Training:
1. Medical Coding is a skilled job
2. Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is must
3. The coder must carefully read the doctor’s and nurse’s notes to determine exactly what services the patient received
4. The coder must also understand private payer policies and government regulations for accurate coding and billing.
5. Inaccurate or incomplete coding costs the average doctor thousands of dollars a year in lost payments
6. Without competent coders, providers run the risk of losing revenue.
7. Medical coders should learn about the HIPAA compliance
8. Medical coders must follow ethics in coding
9. Should have complete understanding of Bundling and Unbundling
10. Should be expert in EM coding
11. Should be proficient in Medical Billing Guidelines
12. Should know the importance of coding the conditions that effect the Risk Adjustment
13. Medical coders must be DETAIL oriented
14. Medical coders should have good communication skills
15. Medical coders should master more than one coding speciality
16. Medical coders should be proficient in Coding Guidelines
17. Medical coders should be proficient in using the modifiers
18. Being a professional is also very important in medical billing and coding
19. Much of the information a medical billing and coding specialist handles is confidential. Ensure confidentiality and security
20. Able to manage stress. This profession requires long hours. It is a very stressful job. Hence, if you want to be in this field, you have to know how to manage stress while performing your duties.
Assuring you of our best services and prompt attention at all times.