With the launch of this membership offer, Jio slapped very hard on money hungry companies who were charging us very high since the evolution of 3G. So no need to get an Idea or chargeable services in the name of 'Free'. We all know very well that these cheap companies can't give competition to Jio that is why they are spreading Rumors. But Don't worry, I am here to clear all doubts/rumors about Reliance Jio Prime membership.
What is Jio Prime Membership?This is a Membership plan for existing customers or customers joining before 31st March 2017. To get Prime Membership, you have to pay Rs 99 as membership fee for 1 year. So join the membership to get amazing prime offers.
Some Key Features:
1. Get unlimited Free calls(Local, STD, Roaming) to any operator in any place of India along with data and SMS till 31st March 2018 at just a nominal charge of Rs 303 per month (or Rs 499 for double data benefit.).
2. Also avail Jio's Premium content bouquet as complimentary gift worth Rs 10,000 for 1 Year.
3. Extra benefits as compared to non prime members.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. People joining after 3rd march are eligible for Jio Prime Membership?Ans. People Joining after 3rd March are eligible for Jio Prime membership till 31st March. To get Jio Prime Membership, customer need to pay Rs 99 as membership fee for 1 Year. After that, they can recharge with Rs 303 or Rs 499 to enjoy unlimited benefits of free calls and data.
2. What about Postpaid Customers joining after 3rd march? how they can subscribe Jio Prime?Ans. Both Prepaid and Postpaid customers have to pay Rs 99 upfront fee for the Jio Prime Membership and it is like a prepaid recharge/ without paying this, you cannot get Prime membership.
3. I heard that there is a daily cap of 1000 minutes on 149Rs plan.Ans. Free voice is a feature of Jio, there is no FUP limit on calls.
4. What is the period of inactivity after which Jio prime will be disabled?Ans. Jio Prime is valid for 1 year however. If you are not doing any recharges you will still receive voice and SMS. Also note that according to TRAI Laws if you are not doing any recharges
5. Do I need to buy a new Jio SIM to get Jio Prime?Ans. If you are an existing customer then just do a simple Rs 99 Recharge for Prime membership else hurry up and get your new Jio connection from the nearest Jio outlet.
6. Is there any unlimited night data offer for Jio Prime customers?Ans. The Free data is for 24 hours so you can enjoy your data whenever you want to. There is no need to wait for night to use your data as it is free for the whole day on 303 and 499 Rs recharges.